Money2Manage Terms of Service
By using Money2Manage you agree to the following terms and conditions. ShockingLabs Group reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time and without notice. Any new versions or updates to the service will comply with the previously stated terms and the use of these updates continues the user's agreement with the Terms of Service.
Each user is responsible for the content they generate. ShockingLabs Group takes no responsibility for user generated content. Each user is also responsible for the security of their account information. Do not share, or make public, any of your sensitive account and login information. ShockingLabs Group reserves the right to terminate any account at any time without notice should the user violate any of the Terms of Service. ShockingLabs Group also has discretion to terminate any account for any reason.
The user has the right to cancel their account at any time. Once the account is cancelled all information associated with that account will be permanently deleted. Each user is solely responsible for account cancellation. ShockingLabs Group reserves the right to terminate any account at any time and deny future service to anyone for any reason.
Copyright and Ownership
All content entered by the user is copyright of that user. ShockingLabs Group claims no copyrights on user-generated content. ShockingLabs Group does not pre-screen any content but reserves the right to remove content at any time without notice.
Users cannot modify any part of the service at any time, with or without notice.
- The use of Money2Manage is at "your own risk." The service is offered "as is" and ShockingLabs Group makes no guarantees concerning the availability or "uptime" of the service.
- For official technical support for Money2Manage, users can contact ShockingLabs Group at email@example.com with any issues.
- You cannot modify the Money2Manage service in any way or remove its association with ShockingLabs Group.
- Though we reserve the right to do so, ShockingLabs Group has no obligation to remove content or accounts containing inappropriate, unlawful, or any otherwise damaging information.
- You understand that some of the content used in Money2Manage may be transferred unencrypted and over multiple networks.
- ShockingLabs Group is not liable for any direct or indirect damages to users of Money2Manage as a result of using the service in any way.
- ShockingLabs is not liable for the failure to enforce the Terms of Service and such incident does not negate the Terms of Service and the rights it provides.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ShockingLabs
Group and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between
you and ShockingLabs Group (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of
the Terms of Service).